Important Information – Price Change!
Come help us celebrate 20 years of Wildcat Mountain Elementary and help secure another grand 20 years at the Roaring Twenties Parent Gala on Saturday, February 24th from 6:00 – 10:00 pm! This is our last big fundraiser of the year! Due to the generosity of some additional sponsors, we are now able to lower the price to $50 per adult! And Karate Denver has been so gracious to offer a Parents Night Out that night for free for those attendees who need a babysitter! More information on this below. Your $50 ticket includes:
Appetizer Dinner Stations including:
- Street Tacos with Pork Carnitas, Mandarin Teriyaki Chicken, or Grilled Portabello Mushrooms
- Beef or Portabello Mushroom Sliders with Bacon, Boursin Cheese and Carmalized Onions
- Pretzel Breads and Sausages Served with a Sharp White Cheddar and Ale Fondue
- Thai Chicken Satay
- Vegetable Crudite’, Wisconsin Cheeses and Fruit
- Nothing Bundt Cakes Dessert and Coffee
- Online Silent Auction preview here
- Blackjack, Craps and Roulette Casino Tables
- DJ and Dancing
- Photo Booth with Unlimited Prints
- Cash Bar
Roaring 20s Dress Encouraged! You must register by this Friday, February 16th as there will be no walk in registration for this event. To register and for more information, please visit the Gala Website . Anyone is welcome, so feel free to invite your friends, family and WME alumni neighbors for a very fun and memorable evening raising money for WME! This is the last week to register, so register today!
Parents Night Out
Want to come to the Roaring 20s Gala but don’t have a babysitter or don’t want to pay one? We have the perfect solution for you! Karate Denver is offering a Parents Night Out the night of the gala for attending parents, February 24th from 5:30 – 10:30 pm! The kids will enjoy games, pizza and a movie for free! See the flyer below for more information and for information on how to RSVP. Parents Night Out Flyer
AMAZING Silent Auction
We have been working for months to get ready for the silent auction coming up at the Gala! We have items valued at all price points – from $15 to $5000! We have some travel opportunities, local experiences, dining gift cards, jewelry, beauty and spa packages, fabulous teacher experiences, some neat things around WME, like a parking spot and front row seats at events coming up, and much more! Come bid on fantastic items and raise money for Wildcat! All money raised will go towards:
- software subscriptions and workbooks we purchase in the spring
- new innovative tables and seating for five classrooms
- science/biology supplies for each grade
- if we raise enough, we would love to replace some of our library shelving with new shelving and seating
On the auction website, there will be tabs for Auction Items, Fund A Need Items and a Donate tab. If you don’t see any auction items that interest you or you don’t win any of the ones that did, you can make a donation to WME or pick one of our Fund A Need items that you would like to support! The silent auction will be all online with easy bidding from your computer or phone. You may preview the auction here . New items are added as they come in. We will open the auction on Thursday, February 22nd at 10:00 am and it will close at the Gala at 8:30 pm Saturday, February 24th. Once the site opens for bidding on the 22nd, you will be able to register as a bidder. Feel free to share the auction site with family and friends you think would be interested in bidding or donating!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me. Have a wonderful day!